Monday, March 2, 2009

winter wonder land

We seriously never get snow like this in the south. I was so stoked to see this when we got up this morning. It's one of the best snows I've seen in years. Matt got the day off from teaching since all the schools were closed. What can I say, in the south everything shuts down for a little snow. :) Here is our house and our golden having a blast and matt walking up the street. Unfortunately our neighbor's cars down the street had a run-in with a couple of tree branches. OUCH!















2 comments:

  1. Girl! These "snapshots" are why I can't even possibly think about quitting my desk job for photography! :)

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--your neighbors with the tree "run-in," can i get an up close of the K on the back of their van? i think they are Kanuakukers and would love to touch base with them, if so!

    ReplyDelete