Friday, March 20, 2009

Leanne + Chad E-Session (more fun than they thought)

I met up with Leanne and Chad last week in downtown G-Vegas for their shoot. They had requested a classic downtown shoot so we hit up all the spots that got my career started. That was a funny sentence to type, but it's true. :) Anyway, we hit the pavilion, the famous rooted tree, and the coca cola sign. I should also mention that these two were dressed to impress. I walked up and Leanne was in this uber fabulous yellow sundress that I so envy. It was so beautiful. And let's not forget our handsome groom in a seersucker suit! Little does he know, but he just beefed up my portfolio. hee hee

Well, I just had the best time with these two. As the shoot was ending they said, "well this was a lot more fun than we thought it would be." LOL I thought that was so great. You know I'm sure it's super weird to all of a sudden be thrown in front of a camera with someone you barely know. They said they were just a little nervous, but I put them at ease and they had a great time. :) I honestly can't think of a better compliment from my clients. I hope that is always the case...that they always have more fun than they thought they would.

Thanks you two and I can't wait for your big day. :)
Liv



































1 comment: