Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Amanda and Dave E-Sesssion

I knew the moment I spoke to Dave on the phone that I was going to have a good time at their shoot. He was so full of personality and wasn't shy at all. Two things I really like. :) So I was equally excited when they said they really wanted a shoot out in the country and they had a friend that owned a bunch of land that we could wander about on. This place is now tucked away as a location secret. HA!

Anyway, these two were a lot of fun. I think we laughed the whole time and they must of thought I was cool or something because they loved all my ideas. Personally, I thought they were way cooler just because they wanted to do everything. Can you ask for more?

Amanda and Dave already have a fabulous wedding photographer lined up so I'm honored to do their engagement and Amanda's bridal to follow.

Thanks guys...now enjoy some photos.

Liv


























I love his spots. :)

We found this abandoned run down house near by and I just couldn't get enough of it.



My favorite shot of the day. Not sure why, but just loved it. :)













2 comments:

  1. Sup. Er. Cute! Love the old house...the one of them in the street...and the textured one, especially!

    ReplyDelete