Monday, March 30, 2009

Emily and Mark

A couple of weeks ago I met up with Emily and Mark for their E-Session out in Pauline. That's right, I said Pauline. It's just the cutest area with farmland for miles out near Spartanburg. I loved it. I instantly wanted to relax as soon as I got there. It's just a laid back area. We met at Mark's parent's house and did the shoot on their property. We had everything from the split rail fence to the red barn. Does it get any better? Now I realize I've gone on and on about Pauline, but Emily and Mark were just as laid back as the area and we had no problem getting things rolling in front of the camera. Thanks guys!

Oh, and this post just wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention Steve (Mark's black cat) and Molly (Mark's golden retriever). Both were fabulous subjects and gave us great entertainment during the shoot. :)






















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are so creative! Love the one with the bike in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily works at my church so I am so happy for her. Even though I'm just 9,she is my BFF forever! By the way those were great pictures.

    ReplyDelete