Friday, April 3, 2009

Kristin's Bridal

Right now I'm in New Orleans for my brother's wedding, but of course I have my trusted laptop so I can stay connected. Anyway, poor Kristin has been patiently waiting to see her teasers for a couple of weeks now. I've just been so slammed with traveling every week and pretty much a shoot every day that I just haven't had the chance to get this uploaded.

Kristin is actually getting married in Vegas and has a photographer lined up for her out there, but she wanted me to do the bridal at Wofford for her. Wofford is a special place for her and her man so it was appropriate. The day of her shoot it was pouring down rain, but we were able to use our resources and managed to have a great shoot.

Thanks Kristin and have a great time in Vegas.
Olivia















No comments:

Post a Comment