Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rachelle and Sean E-Session

Rachelle and I hit it off right away when we met for the first time last year. I mean seriously, she's a complete "knock out"! Aside from her fabulous looks, she is just the sweetest, coolest girl and I've had a blast getting to know her. :)

So about these two. I met up with them a couple weeks ago and we realized right away that this session was going to be different. There was terrible weather outside, but it was seriously my last free Saturday until the end of June and I certainly didn't want them not to have an engagement session just because of my crazy schedule. So we opted to do the session all indoors. We hit the Poinsett Hotel and a parking garage near by. When I got home and brought the images up on the computer I was so pleasantly surprised.

Oh and before I forget, the green dress that Rachelle is wearing was her grandmothers. I think that is so incredibly special. She looks absolutely amazing in it and she didn't even have to have it altered. I think I could probably only get my thigh in that waistline. LOL So without further adieu here are some images from their session.






































1 comment:

  1. As Sean's Mom you did a great job Olivia!!!!!

    ReplyDelete