Thursday, February 26, 2009

Megan and Scott E-Session

Last Friday Matt and I packed our bags for the night and headed to Charleston so I could photograph Megan and Scott's engagement session. Charleston is seriously like a second hometown for us. We love it there. Matt's best friend, Tyler and his wife Natalie live there so we always stay with them and it's so great to hang out and eat great food together. :)

So now about this wonderful couple. Let me just say that I heart Megan. She is one of those girls I would call and say "hey let's grab lunch and go shopping". She's just chill and fun. Scott of course is the perfect match for this type of lady. He's laid back and you can tell he just really adores her. I love it! These two lovebirds are finishing up med school at MUSC and are right now awaiting their assignments for residency. My fingers are crossed guys. :)

Now enjoy some photos...
Liv











































3 comments:

  1. Olivia! Your pictures rock! I especially love the one in the doorway with the couple's heads together... oh sooooo sweet! I really enjoyed seeing you this weekend. Glad you guys made it back. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I especially love the subtle color...if that makes any sense. The one with flare is my fave, though. I heart flare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME - cutest couple ever!

    ReplyDelete