Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kim + David 1.31.09

So it's come to my attention that everyone is on pins and needles to see images from Kim and David's wedding. Well my friends, they are here. :) I hope it was worth the wait. This was a beautiful wedding with great style and class. Does it get any better? I think not!

I honestly can't say enough great things about this pair. They were easy to work with and very happy and in love. When I took them aside during the reception to get some relaxed shots of them together (something I highly recommend to very bride) they were more than willing and gave me all the time I wanted. They were so into each other. What can I say, I love my job.

Kim and David, Thanks guys for letting me share this special day with you.

much love,

Liv






I heart fountains. :)


let's hear it for the boys.

















I firmly believe Kim should be a model. :)








I was so smitten with this cake and the lighting. It was so much fun to shoot.

















Hands down favorite shot of the day. I love when the parents just have a moment and take it all in.





My lovebirds being oh so fabulous for the camera. Holla!!!








Second favorite shot of the day. I had to give mad props to this one also.


Kim's dad rented a rolls royce (spelling error earlier) for their going away. You just can't make this stuff up.


2 comments:

  1. Olivia, I think you get better and better with each wedding you do... I can't imagine how great my wedding pictures will look

    ReplyDelete