Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Poinsett Hotel

I am very excited to say that I will soon be a part of the photographer's wall at the Poinsett Hotel in downtown Greenville. This is very cool for me because the photographers on this wall are all some of the top talent in the area so I'm super excited to join. Below is the image that was chosen to be framed. Kim's wedding was actually last weekend and I'll soon have an entire post on her wedding so stay tuned. :) Thanks Kim for being like the most amazing and beautiful bride in the world. You rock!



Liv


5 comments:

  1. That's awesome Olivia! Very proud of you... and thanks for posting something new and giving me something new to look at this morning.

    ~Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That's great news Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! We're so excited for you! Thank you again for being an amazing photographer. So many of our guests were impressed with your work, and we were singing your praises all night.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Beautiful portrait, and quite an honor!

    ReplyDelete