Monday, January 19, 2009

My Church and a Wedding

This past Saturday I finally had the opportunity to photograph a wedding at my church. I've secretly been dying to do this. I'm sure you're probably wondering why in the world am I just now getting to do this. Well at the moment there aren't many members of marrying age. So as it turns out, I got this wedding because the bride was referred to me and she really loved the look of my church's sanctuary. It is amazingly beautiful. After going through my church's pre-marriage process, they were approved to be married there. I was so excited and this meant so much to them and me. Here is a shot I took of the bride as she walked into the sanctuary for the first time before the wedding.

Please stayed tuned because I'll have a more detailed post later of this beautiful wedding.

Cheers Everyone!
Liv



2 comments:

  1. thank you for having a picture up!!! i am so excited for the rest. OLIVIA GRIFFIN=BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!--andreaksaunders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make me smile - a really big smile! Thanks, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete