Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Here!

Yep that's right. I now offer an engagement album guestbook. This album is super cool and is created by forbeyon. They are an amazing album company in my humble opinion. The "album world" (as I affectionately call it) is slowly being opened to my eyes, so finding this beauty is very important to me. :)Photographers can be mad scientists when it comes to albums and I'm just excited to find one that exceeds expectations.

Brides, if you are interested in adding one of these lovely albums to your day then give me a shout and I'll hook you up with all the details. **SPRING BRIDES** if any of you are interested then you need to get with me very soon because these albums take about 4 to 6 six weeks to get here, but they are totally worth it! :)
















1 comment:

  1. WE loved it!!! But use a ballpoint pen, not gel or roller point---Olivia, this was the first thing we looked at when we returned, SO WORTH IT!

    ReplyDelete