Monday, January 26, 2009

Andrea + Mark 1.17.09

brrrrr it's cold outside, but for these two love birds you'd never know it. I loved the comfort between Andrea and Mark. You can just see that they are totally relaxed with each other and have a mutual respect. The is very special and I honestly don't see this in every couple I shoot so I took advantage of it and it really shows in their images. I do realize I've posted WAY too many images, but I couldn't help myself. :)

Another great aspect of their wedding was that it was at my church in downtown Greenville. This was very special to me and it made shooting that much more fun. :) Thanks guys!

Andrea and Mark, you two are the bee knees and I so enjoyed getting to know both of you and being a part of your special day.

much love,
Liv






















































































2 comments:

  1. Beau-ti-ful! I especially love the bouquet, shoes and groomsmen shots! Oh...and the one looking at them from the front of the car.

    ReplyDelete