Thursday, January 8, 2009

Corey and Phillip

This very classy couple was married on December 27th at the Cliffs of Glassy Chapel. I say classy because it really doesn't get any better than the Cliffs Chapel and everything was planned to the nines. The schedule was perfect and everyone was relaxed and enjoyed every moment. I love weddings like this. It so allows me to think about getting the best shots instead of looking for the time. :)

As for Corey and Phillip, you couldn't ask for a sweeter couple. These two were very relaxed with each other and they have a great sense of humor to their relationship. You should have seen Corey's gift to Phillip. Loved it! LOL

I wish you two the best and I'm so honored to have shared this day with you. :)
Olivia
























I love that Phillip held Corey's flowers throughout this series of shots. I thought to myself "should I tell him to hand them back", but then I thought nahhh. They were being themselves and that is what I wanted. :)


Hands down, favorite shot of the day. From now on I'll be choosing a favorite shot from each session. Just a little something for myself.


I loved this candid shot of both families together.


Probably one of the best mother/daughter shots I've ever gotten. Just loved it.























This is probably the most interesting shot I've ever gotten of the garter toss. LOL too funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment