Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome Bigger Images

It's been bothering me for some time that I could not post larger images on my blog. I would see other photographer's blogs and get REAL annoyed that I couldn't do the same. Let's face it, I'm not formally trained in web design and graphics so it's been my reaching out to other VERY gracious photographers that have helped me get this to finally look the way I want. Of course, knowing me I'll change it again real soon. HA! You'll notice I also figured out how to watermark my images and this has been a huge issue as well. You'd think I'd never worked with a computer before. I've been so focused on learning the camera and figuring out how I want the image to look before I click the shutter that I've neglected other areas of my biz. So yeah, this is super good news for me and I hope you enjoy better quality and larger images.

Thanks to all my fellow photographers who have helped me with this. You have saved me much dinero and time. I won't list your names for fear your phone would ring to death. LOL

See below for a post with larger images and watermark.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Such a tease! - any hints as to how you did it, b/c I've been struggling with the same small image problem. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sure. :) basically I resize images in photoshop, drag them to the desktop, then drag them to my ftp acct with bludomain. Finally, I post them in blogger and customize the width and height to match what I did in photoshop. you'll need the correct html code. I'll do a second comment for that. I hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...blogger won't let me post the html code here. just email me if you get this far with it and I'll send it to you. :) good luck.

    ReplyDelete