Monday, December 15, 2008

Megan and John Mark

So far this year I know I've made over 30,000 photographs as do most photographers, but these few images are probably the nearest and dearest to my heart. These images are of my little brother and his beautiful fiance. I'm so excited he has found someone to spend the rest of his life with and I was super stoked when they asked me if I would do the photography for their wedding. What more could a big sister want?! These two lovebirds live in the great city of New Orleans and I live in SC so over Thanksgiving when they were in SC we headed out to Clemson University's campus where JM and I went for our undergrad. It was great walking around campus together and reminiscing about our time there as college students. :)

JM and I are only 18 months a part so growing up we've always been tight. Megan brings a nice chemistry to their relationship and our whole family. She is of course stunning, but more than that she is grounded, smart, and always calm (something I could learn from fo sho!)

I love you both and can't wait to be with you on your big day. :) much love, Olivia










































5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Wow! Aren't they precious!!! I'm so happy for John Mark...AND for Megan! She's a lucky lady...and you're right, Liv, stunning! You captured them well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud beyond description. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and wonderful. Ditto to anon. dad.
    momda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that first b/w is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I didn't know JM was engaged - that is awesome news! These are great photos - she is beautiful and they are too cute together! Congrats!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete