Monday, December 1, 2008

Rachel and Jeff

Here are a few of my favorites from my eSession with Rachel and Jeff. I gotta say I really enjoyed this one. Of course I enjoy them all, but this one was cool because it challenged me so much. Here, let me explain. One of the first things I do when I chat with couples is try to get a sense of their passions, hobbies, and really whatever makes them tick. So anyway, when Rachel told me that Jeff was the basketball coach at Anderson College, a light bulb went off. I told her I really wanted to do some shots in a gym. Ok so if you've ever been in a gym then you know it is not exciting to look at so I had to turn up the creative juices with lighting and posing to make this work. Overall I'm very pleased with it. :)

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to the graffiti shot of the robot. I was not super excited when I got this off the camera, but as I began to play with it I really liked it. It's just fun to me.

Thanks Rachel and Jeff. You guys rock.

Best wishes to you both,
Olivia












1 comment:

  1. I think the graffiti one is so cute! Chad and I both laughed out loud when we saw it...so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete