Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry and Walt

Merry and Walt were married on November 28th. It was a fabulous day with fabulous people and fabulous colors and fabulous weather. Did I mention it was fabulous? Well it was. I just adored the bride. She booked me almost a year ago and I gotta say that she has been one of the easiest brides to work with all year. Not only is she easy going, but she runs a tight ship and everything was well planned and on time. I love this. Seriously, it makes the day so smooth. Next to the bride, I must give honorable mention to the mother of the bride because she is one of the calmest I've ever seen. She just soaked it all in and was so helpful to me personally when I arrived. :) Loved it.

Thank you so much everyone. It was wonderful. OK, here are my favs from this fabulous day. Enjoy!













I love this shot. Nothin but candid baby.












One of my favorite group shots all year. I think it's because no one looks uncomfortable for the camera. It's like we're all old friends. Love it.



























The bride making her through the dance floor. Holla!



enough said.


1 comment:

  1. The dress shot is breathtaking! Love the one with all the mirrors too.

    ReplyDelete