Thursday, November 13, 2008

Laura and Chris

Can I first just say that I loved, loved, LOVED this wedding. Well, I love them all, but this on really got me. :) It was in Charleston at the William Aiken House (see the previous post for Laura's bridal session at the same location) and it was high fashion, tasteful, sweet, beautiful and most of all...intimate. I just love small intimate weddings. If Matt and I had it to do over again we would get married on top of Wayah Bald next to the old stone fire tower off the AT and call it a day. :) Not to mention that in this economy a small intimate wedding is definitely a great option if you want to pull out all the stops for great vendors.

So yeah, I just loved it. Everyone was so amazing. I have to give a shout out to Luke Wilson in Charleston who was the wedding planner. He did an amazing job. Also, the bride's sister, Claire, who did the makeup and hair and even gave me a beautiful necklace she made as a gift. See her work at http://www.emilyclairedesigns.com/

Thanks everyone. :)
Olivia

















No comments:

Post a Comment