Monday, November 10, 2008

Andrea and Mark

Here is the second engagement session I had on election day. Yep, that's right...election day! In fours year I don't believe I'll do that again. It made for a crazy day. At least I got to hang out with cool couples and do something I love.

So here a few of my favs with Andrea and Mark. I threw out the idea of doing our engagement session at the Junkyard off of 385. (I've secretly been dying to do this.) They were totally into it and even surprised me with a trip to a train caboose for a few final shots. They were a lot of fun and I'm stoked about their wedding in January, which will actually be at my church Second Pres in downtown Greenville.

Thanks guys. I had a blast.
Olivia















5 comments:

  1. Olivia, you are so talented!!!!! I love these. I have an addiction to old cars and junk yards of course. My mom looked at this and called me right away to tell me look at it. We talked about you on the phone for a while singing your praises. You have truely found your career calling. Miss you, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sugar! I miss you so much. Maybe Allison and I should plan a Sharon trip soon. :) That laugh of yours always gets me. Thanks for the kind words. I really loved this session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liv, these are awesome! When you said you were doing this, I couldn't wait to see the pics...and, man, they sure didn't disappoint! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! LOVE the second to last image.

    ReplyDelete