Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christina and John

A couple weeks ago I spent a saturday with Christina and John. This wedding became very special to me. Not only was it beautiful, but over Christina and John's engagement I've really gotten to become friends with them and I truly adore them. :) They have been so inclusive to me and I feel like we could just sit and talk for hours.

I also need to say a couple more cool things about this wedding. It was at Bob Jones University and I'm one of the first outside photographers to photograph there and that is so special to me. The other cool thing I wanted to say was to give a "shout out" to the groomsmen. They were awesome. I did not have an assistant for this wedding (long story) and they were so quick to help and carry equipment for me. It was so sweet and made my job so much easier. Thanks guys!

Ok, enough blabbing. Here are my favorites from this very special wedding. :)
















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia - These are wonderful! You have such a talent! Christina's wedding was beautiful and elegant in true CJ fashion! Great to see you too!

    ReplyDelete