Monday, October 27, 2008

Amanda and Lenny

Last week I spent an afternoon with Amanda and Lenny for their engagement session. Let me just say how honored I feel that they picked me as their photographer. Both of them have careers in marketing so they know what they're looking for in a photographer. :)

Ok, about their shoot. They met at the old Greenville Braves stadium where they both worked as interns. Naturally we did some shots there. This was really cool because we had the whole place to ourselves. :) Then we headed to Lake Luke where Lenny proposed. The lighting was amazing as the sun set over the moutains.

I had a great time with these two and I'm so looking forward to their wedding this coming may.

Thanks guys!
Olivia :)















2 comments:

  1. gosh you have some wonderful images, i adore your colours and funky angle action

    safe sailing -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous couple! Great shots. :-)

    ReplyDelete