Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'M ON TV!

Last week the local FOX channel did a story on me for their morning show called "Better Carolinas". It was so cool. They came to my house and did a taping on basically someone who has pursued their passion and made it into a career. The segment aired this morning at about 9:20. Here is the link to the website http://www.foxcarolina.com/better/index.html. The video for my segment will most likely show up tomorrow or later today. It will be on the far right of the screen for the most recent video. I'll try to provide a link to the video from my blog once it's on their website.

Thank you thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me through this process. I am so blessed. Love you all!

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you tell me so I could record it????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. It happend so fast! The video still isn't up on the fox website. :( i'll post it for everyone as soon as it goes up!

    ReplyDelete