Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Clemson Downhill Race

Many of you already know, but my husband has been racing mountain bikes for about 15 years. I love to watch him ride and enjoy the sport. It was one of the things that drew me to him. I knew he would always be active and it would keep us young. However, his racing is a little different. He wears a fullface helmet and padding and he races down hill over rocks, roots, berms, many jumps, and all kinds of obstacles. It's quit entertaining and dangerous. I like to call him my "adrenaline junkie".

If I'm not shooting a wedding or family on a Saturday, you can usually find me out shooting Matt on his bike. If you get interested, check out his race team's blog. It's http://www.seiracing.blogspot.com/. Oh, and here is the shot I got of him on Saturday. :)


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the pics on the team website of Matt's Medium frame in your kitchen...just like one of the family! ha! and I can appreciate the "adrenaline junkie" part too...

    ReplyDelete