Friday, September 12, 2008

Emily and Brent

It just doesn't get any better than this. I loved this wedding. I know I've been saying that a lot lately, but I've really had some great ones the last few months. And seriously, don't you just love a man in a uniform. :) I do. This was a great group and I'm just so glad to have been there. I actually photographed Emily's sister's wedding back in May so it's really cool to get to know this family so well. I loved them! Anyway, enjoy the teasers. The finished product is on its way.

Liv
























4 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I am Brent's big sister. I am impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing with your photos these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great wedding with our family, Olivia! LOVE the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Olivia, you are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete