Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Katrina's Bridal

Here are few of my favorites from my time with Katrina last Thursday. We did her portrait session at Cherokee Valley Golf Course, which is right next to North Greenville University where I went to college my freshman year! Not that this really matters, but I think it's cool. :)

We shot these after a brief storm that gave way to cooler weather and beautiful skies. I just love big skies, green grass, and gorgeous brides! enjoy!!
























3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, I just stumbled across your blog...

    I like your images, can you tell me how you do the antique look on the 9th and 12th images in the first series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. :) I bought textures from www.nicholev.com. I love them! They are much cheaper than buying from www.parkerjphoto.com, eventhough he is the best in my humble opinion. thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. olivia, you are so talented. i love looking at all your photos. wow. my in-laws live about 5 minutes from north greenville! you went to north greenville? my husband went there ... his name is Patrick Emery ... ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete