Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holly's Bridal Session

Here are just a few of my favorites from Holly's bridal Session this past Tuesday. I had such a great time with her and her mom. We trecked all over downtown and loved every minute of it. Holly's wedding is actually May 10th and I'm so excited to spend the day with such a sweet girl and great family. I'm also the photographer for her sister Emily's wedding in August. What a treat.

Holly doesn't realize this, but she will always be special to me. I'll never forget the day I resigned from BOA to pursue my career in photography. I was so scared! I had just clicked on "send" in my email to my boss that contained my resignation letter. So like as soon as I clicked "send" my cell rang. I wasn't going to answer b/c I was a wreck, but since I didn't recognize the number, I answered. Anyhoo, it was Holly and I'll never forget her saying, "I just wanted to let you know that I've decided to use you as my photographer and I've already sent you the contract and check in the mail." Well, that was all the confirmation I needed. I don't know why I ever doubted that God had a plan for me. :)

So thanks Holly!
Liv
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia! I work with Dianne and just love these pictures! They are beautiful! I was wondering if you ever go to the beach for photos? I have a 17 month old and I really want to get some beach pictures this year, and no one in my family can take a decent picture! Do you have any plans this summer at the beach??? Thanks--Lesley Griffeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, call me 864-356-0715 and we'll schedule something. :)
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete